Integrity is a question of attitude
DACHSER has always striven to conduct its business and provide its services in a manner that is legally and ethically unimpeachable, and it therefore seeks to ensure that its business practices comply with the relevant requirements. This is inextricably linked to the everyday conduct of DACHSER and its employees.
“Integrity in Logistics” is our way of describing the topic of compliance first and foremost as a requirement both for ourselves and for our business partners.
- We combine our inner values with actual business
- We ensure sustainable business relationships with our partners
- We respect our customers’ expectations that we will operate in accordance with legal and ethical standards
- We establish a solid basis for trusted collaboration with our customers
DACHSER believes that a sustainably managed, future-proof undertaking relies to a great extent on everyone involved in the process conducting themselves with integrity. We want to build successful long-term business relationships based on conduct that is honest, reliable, and trustworthy.
Integrity in Logistics makes DACHSER a reliable partner for all customers and business partners. You can find out more about compliance at DACHSER here.
If you would like to play an active part in supporting the DACHSER CMS or report potential misconduct, you are welcome to do so here.
The following documents are available for download below:
- DACHSER Code of Conduct
- DACHSER Code of Conduct for Business Partners