Contract Logistics Tender Management Specialist Asia Pacific
With more than 29,098 employees and 396 locations at home and abroad, we are one of Europe's largest logistics service providers. Our growth in the global logistics market place has been made possible through our prompt reaction to market changes, a uniform business strategy and, in particular, the dedication and experience of our employees.
COLLABORATE: your responsibilities:
- Prepare and review quotations in response to contract logistics tenders, and make sure that the deadlines are met and internal procedures are followed
- Design individual customer solutions in cooperation with the assigned DACHSER branch and internal teams
- Support the assigned DACHSER branch by, for example, presenting the developed solutions to the customer during the project acquisition phase
- Clarify the required infrastructure and capacity, and discuss the cost calculation with superiors and country management
- Provide location analysis, contract review and recommendations, etc. for contract logistics projects in coordination with relevant internal divisions for supply chain design and legal advice
- Discuss with the Regional management for strategic location decision
CONTRIBUTE: your qualifications
- Bachelor degree holder or above
- At least 2 years of relevant working experiences in logistics, preferably in warehousing / contract logistics
- A team player with good attitude and very analytical mind
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and presentation skills
- Mature, well-organized and responsible
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and complete quality tasks on time
- Fluent in English and Chinese-Mandarin (written and spoken)
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
What we offer:
We offer attractive remuneration packages to the successful candidate.
Are you interested?
To apply, please send your detailed resume, with present and expected salary via email to the Human Resources Manager at email address: HR.APAC-ASL@dachser.com.
Working Location: Hong Kong