Network Operations Consultant Asia Pacific
With more than 29,098 employees and 396 locations at home and abroad, we are one of Europe's largest logistics service providers. Our growth in the global logistics market place has been made possible through our prompt reaction to market changes, a uniform business strategy and, in particular, the dedication and experience of our employees.
COLLABORATE: your responsibilities:
- Provide daily operational support to end users of in-house Transport Management System (TMS)
- Conduct trainings to super users in each office and branch in the Region about the system changes
- Document the regional changes of the TMS.
- Submit regional change requests and get involved in test and further implementation of the changes
- Take the lead or support post-rollout after go-live of Global Systems Integration
- Monitor operational processes and data quality with certain measurements
- Cultivate system expertise within the Business Processes & Organization team
- Assume a coordination function with regard to operational changes in branches e.g. coordinating the changes of new branch in master data and the like
CONTRIBUTE: your qualifications
- Tertiary education preferably in Logistics
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Air and Sea Freight operation, with a good knowledge of Transport Management Systems, Knowledge of Riege systems a plus.
- Analytical skills and ability to translate users problems and needs in clear and actionable requirements
- Capable coordinator able to manage projects involving IT, end users and customers
- A supportive and positive person able to support end users in difficult situations
- Customer-oriented with good interpersonal, communication and training skills
- Good team player, self-motivated and fast learner
- Good command of both written and spoken English
What we offer:
We offer attractive remuneration packages to the successful candidate.
Are you interested?
To apply, please send your detailed resume, with present and expected salary via email to the Human Resources Manager at email address: HR.APAC-ASL@dachser.com.
Working Location: Mumbai